Our client is a Danish company delivering services all over the world. The company is globally represented by subsidiaries.
To assist the Head of Global Finance and Finance Denmark with a special focus on structuring large quantities of data.
You will be part of a department where global financial data are being gathered and you will take part in the journey to increase the use of the significant amount of financial data through a global finance system.
You will work close to global management.
Key areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Analyse and structure large quantities of data
- Assist in connection with consolidation of financial statements
- Prepare first drafts on financial statements for smaller companies in the Group
- Assist with month-end and audit documentation
- Assist with ad hoc financial assignments
Some travelling might occur.
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience as an Auditor or from an financial function with focus on data handling
- You have a strong understanding of data and data structure
- You are bright, have a strong drive and you have a hands on approach
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You are fluent in English and you have strong IT skills
- You have a Cand. Merc. or similar with a data/mathematical focus (potentially HD with a bit more experience)
We offer you
A challenging key position at the HQ of a global organization.
Contact and location
The interview will take place in Copenhagen.
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by email@example.com or telephone +45 35 25 40 80.
Reference number: 136
- Region Hovedstaden
- Handel / Service