Financial Projects - Project Manager
Our client is a Danish company delivering services all over the world. The company is globally represented by subsidiaries.
You will fulfil a central role in a financial transformation of the Group through description and optimisation of processes and through different ad hoc projects.
The job will involve many different assignments – including close corporation with a shared service centre in India. Thus you will have a large and broad contact throughout the group.
You will report directly to the Group CFO.
Key areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Take a central role in a financial transformation for the Group
- Establish and implement standard global financial processes
- Ensure continued optimisation of processes
- Improve internal control environment of the Group
- Monitor the compliance with global processes and internal controls
- Participate in the development of the financial reporting of the Group
- Assist with ad hoc projects and assignments
You may expect around 50-70 days of travel activity
- You have relevant experience as an Auditor and/or from an internal control/internal audit function.
- You have a strong finance insight and you have been working with financial processes.
- You have relevant experience from an international organization.
- You have a hands on approach as well as being a hard worker and self driving. You deliver quality.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You are fluent in English and you have strong IT skills.
- You have a Cand. Merc. Aud or similar.
We offer you
A challenging key position at the HQ of a global organization.
Contact and location
The interview will take place in Copenhagen.
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by email@example.com or telephone +45 35 25 40 80.
Reference number: 135
- Region Hovedstaden
- Handel / Service