Manager for frontend team
Cardlay is a Danish FinTech Company that allows issuing banks and card issuers to capitalize digitally on existing portfolios globally. A single software platform to issue, load, and manage cards and expenses globally for complete visibility and optimization in all processes.
Offering new payment card functionalities, Cardlay is providing added value within cards, transactions, travel expense management, millage, and VAT reclaim.
Cardlay is driving change to improve the daily business lives of Bank’s corporate customers and their employees by continuously delivering innovative and market-leading software solutions.
From day one, Cardlay has provided automated digital solutions with a unique user experience for a great improvement of banks customers.
Cardlay’s forefront software is both technologically and in terms of market approach, aimed at top-tier Banks and leading card issuers to capitalize on existing portfolios and creating long-term digital customer relationships. Built on automation and optimization; the solution meets a developing market’s need for disruption of card payments silo structures, card-handling processes, and galloping change of end-user’s behaviour.
Managing and participating in a team of currently two people in Odense and three people in Belgrade. The team is responsible for developing and designing the web architecture for a high quality, secure and scalable IT platform for Cardlay’s services across all portfolios
areas of responsibility
- Management of the team
- Development and implementation of web based frontend solutions
- Define and develop web landscape and architecture
- Plan and execute roadmaps for web and frontend
Daily management of the team: two people in Odense and three people in Belgrade
- Delegation af tasks for the team members
- Perform code reviews
- Develop user stories for the team
Development and implementation of web based frontend solutions
- Implement, design, review and document system code
- Technically lead, mentor, and inspire colleague
Define and develop web landscape and architecture
- Enable and advocate DevOps culture and mindset
- Participate and enable key IT development processes such as Scrum rituals and meetings
- Define roadmaps for web and frontend
Secure compliance of software platform according to regulations.
- Contact with colleagues and external partners to secure proper knowledge
This position is placed at the Odense location.
You may expect some travel activity between the two locations and some international travel activity.
- Experience as a team leader
- Experience with performance evaluation
- Mobile First
- CSS Preprocessors such as LESS, SASS
- Automated functional and acceptance testing
- Design Patterns and Single Page Applications
- Good managerial and motivation skills
- Natural problem solver with ability to structure own tasks and planning
- Fluent in English
M.Sc Comp. Science, IT engineering or similar
A job in a professional environment where you are surrounded by technically competent colleagues and where sparring and high professional knowledge are part of the culture.
Salary is to be negotiated
Kontakt og lokation
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail email@example.com or Susanne Taarnager Strøm by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 2999 9050
- IT / Teknologi