Accountant Receivables Coordinator
SteelSeries makes award-winning, cutting-edge gaming gear and software products that help PC and Console gamers worldwide, loved in equal parts for our products and the active role we take within the competitive gaming community.
Originally founded in Denmark, we've now grown to a global organization with offices in Copenhagen, Chicago & Taipei as well as remote locations around the world.
We offer competitive pay and a work place filled with talented people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
We are looking for a Accounts Receivables Coordinator to join the Global Accounting Team. You should love high working standards, be a team player and at the same time be able to work independently.
The position is located at the Copenhagen office (Frederiksberg, Flintholm st.).
Job overall purpose
- To keep overview of the financial activities and liabilities between customer and SteelSeries - within EMEA and in the US for customers Amazon, Bestbuy and Walmart
Key areas of responsibility
- Calculate monthly allowances, kickbacks and MDF provisions
- Issue credits for the various agreements during the month
- Balance control Steelseries vs customer
- Customer agreement control
- Communication – dispute management
- Accounts receivables controlling
- Daily payment application and follow up
- Returns deductions
- Continuous problem solving for all open items
- Ad hoc assignments
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with bookkeeping
- Preferably also experience with Accounts Receivables
- Fluent communicator in English – both written and spoken
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office package
- You are service-minded, patient and you thrive and get energy from helping others in the organisation
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, high-growth, international environment with fixed dead-lines
- Good internal/external communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Strong prioritization, time management, organization, analytic and logical skills
- Attention to detail and sensitive to numbers
- Positive attitude, great team player, self-motivated
- Ability to learn new tasks, internal processes, handling and implementation of new systems
- Outstanding work ethic and desire to have fun!
- Relevant accounting education
Contact and location
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- Administration / Back office