Nasarius Group is a boutique fast growing group that has a consulting part (Nasarius) and a software part (Findroids) within the area of finance, cash management and treasury.
We believe our specific expert focus benefits our customers, helping us to deliver world-class solutions in the areas we know best. Our strength is local knowledge combined with global expertise, bringing innovation and creativity with constant attention to customer-focused results.
The consulting part was founded in 2006 focusing on treasury and cash management consulting. We work with multinational corporations that are mostly headquartered in Scandinavia.
The software pare was founded in 2017 focusing on creating RPA's and intuitive solutions for both banks and corporations. We work together with some of the worlds largest banks. In addition, we have a Navision subdivision which provides consulting and tailored system solutions.
Finally, we have joint ventures and co-innovation initiatives with multiple parties.
Our niche approach makes us a truly unique, agile and flexible partner.
The group has professional relationships with a wide range of market players and partners, including system vendors, banks and selected audit companies. These relationships keep us up to date with the latest information and trends, and ahead of the market.
The Findroids team consists of highly experienced software developers with a track record of adding value as well as a consultantancy team focusing on medium sized NAV implementations.
We have over 60 colleagues operating from seven countries. You will be hired in the Danish software company.
Job overall purpose:
- To join the software group as a business advisor
- To specify business design for your software colleagues
- Manage all aspects of finance (transformation) projects
Key areas of responsibility:
- Financial projects with a strong technology angle
- Translator of business requirements into system design
- Interpreter of business needs
- Bridge between stakeholders with different personalities and cultural background
Financial projects with a strong technology angle
- You will have multiple projects running in parallel
- The projects will range from financial software development over internal finance system infrastructure up to small initiatives (e.g. improving internal knowledge warehouse infrastructure)
- You will interact with internal and external stakeholders
- You will have ad hoc investigations
- Proactively seek relevant information
- Prepare business oriented Business Cases
- Prepare relevant analysis's to reveal key parameters in the business
Criteria of success:
- Ownership of results
- Value adding through effective project management of the financial projects
- Experience with consolidating and accounting in an international context
- Experience with financial projects - with a strong technological angel
- Competent IT user
- Understanding of the Finance function in an international set-up
- Fluent communicator in English
- High level understanding of IT
- Good understanding of NAV or similar packages
- You are an ambitious person with high energy level
- You have a "can do" attitude
- You have a keen interest in technology
- You are a quick and eager learner
- You can adapt to ongoing changes
- You can create structure in an unstructured environment
- You are aware of cultural differences in working habits between people and cultures
- You see opportunities in challenges
- You can work independently but know when to reach out for help
- Minimum bachelor degree within Auditing or Finance
Kontakt og lokation
Interviews will be held in Copenhagen.
The company is not aware of your inquiry without your acceptance.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Marianne Gullacksen at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 53 66 20 73.
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi