Business intelligence specialist - Steelseries
SteelSeries makes award-winning, cutting-edge gaming gear and software products that help PC and Console gamers worldwide, loved in equal parts for our products and the active role we take within the competitive gaming community.
Originally founded in Denmark, we've now grown to a global organization with offices in Copenhagen, Chicago & Taipei as well as remote locations around the world.
We offer competitive pay and a work place filled with talented people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
The position is located at our Copenhagen office (Frederiksberg, Flintholm st.).
Job overall purpose
- To plan, design, and develop the Data Warehouse efficiently in all aspects including maintenance and support.
- To work closely with IT, Finance, Sales, Marketing and Operations to bring the organization forward with data-driven decision making
Key areas of responsibility
- Secure the right architecture of the Data Warehouse
- Develop new solutions, business logic, and functionality (SSAS, SSIS)
- Ensure high performance and reliability of our Business Intelligence solutions
- Close cooperation with key stakeholders in with IT, Finance, Sales, Marketing and Operations
- Manage projects and work with 3rd party BI consultants as needed
Approx 2-4 years of relevant experience with Business Intelligence and Datawarehouse (SQL Server) - including development in SSIS & SSAS
- Fluent communicator in English – both written and spoken
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, SSIS, SSMS, SSAS)
- Microsoft Visual Studio & Visual Studio Team Services
- IT Project Management and IT systems in general
- You are ambitious and continuously striving to improve personal skills and optimize business solutions. You are not afraid to ask questions or challenge status quo.
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and a strong ability to work independently and manage your own tasks. You are able to structure your work by planning activities, keeping principles and multitasking.
- You enjoy taking on responsibility and ownership of projects. Similarly, you are motivated by having a lot of freedom, influence and opportunities to make an impact.
- You are not afraid to take on a challenge and to develop new skills. In fact, you are passionate about and seek knowledge of the newest technologies.
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment of a fast-growing company, where tasks can evolve from day-to-day.
- Finally, you are a team-player, open-minded and have a positive attitude, as you will be helping and working closely with people from across the globe.
- Relevant business education or IT education
Kontakt og lokation
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- Industri / Produktion