Business Intelligence Specialist - SteelSeries
SteelSeries makes award-winning, cutting-edge gaming gear and software products that help PC and Console gamers worldwide, loved in equal parts for our products and the active role we take within the competitive gaming community.
Originally founded in Denmark, we've now grown to a global organization with offices in Copenhagen, Chicago & Taipei as well as remote locations around the world.
We offer competitive pay and a work place filled with talented people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist to help develop high performing business intelligence solutions that make a difference. We are passionate about data and our business intelligence solution is growing and expanding rapidly. We need someone to help us move forward and make an impact. The right person has experience with Microsoft BI stack on SQL Server, and has a serious passion for data, technology and personal development.
The position is located at our Copenhagen office (Frederiksberg, Flintholm st.).
Job overall purpose
- To plan, design, and develop the business intelligence solution efficiently in all aspects including maintenance and support.
- To work closely with IT, Finance, Sales, Marketing and Operations to bring the organization forward with data-driven decision making
Key areas of responsibility
- To develop and maintain an efficient BI solution in SteelSeries (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS and Tableau)
- To deliver global business intelligence projects improving processes and workflows
- To work closely with Finance, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain to bring the organization forward with data-driven decision making
- Manage projects and work with 3rd party BI consultants as needed
Approx 2-4 years of relevant experience with Business Intelligence - including development in SSIS & SSAS
- Fluent communicator in English – both written and spoken
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, SSIS, SSMS, SSAS)
- Tableau or similar front-end tool
- Microsoft Visual Studio & Visual Studio Team Services
- IT Project Management and IT systems in general
- Deliver high quality BI solutions meeting business needs
- Manage and deliver tasks independently
- Have the ability to consider overall impact and health of the solution when developing new applications (are able to think holistically)
- You are ambitious and continuously striving to improve personal skills and optimize business solutions. You are not afraid to ask questions or challenge status quo.
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and a strong ability to work independently and manage your own tasks. You are able to structure your work by planning activities, keeping principles and multitasking.
- You enjoy taking on responsibility and ownership of projects. Similarly, you are motivated by having a lot of freedom, influence and opportunities to make an impact.
- You are not afraid to take on a challenge and to develop new skills. In fact, you are passionate about and seek knowledge of the newest technologies.
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment of a fast-growing company, where tasks can evolve from day-to-day.
- Finally, you are a team-player, open-minded and have a positive attitude, as you will be helping and working closely with people from across the globe.
- Relevant business education or IT education
Contact and location
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi