Commercial Product Manager - Cardlay
Cardlay is a Danish FinTech Company that allows issuing banks and card issuers to capitalize digitally on existing portfolios globally. A single software platform to issue, load, and manage cards and expenses globally for complete visibility and optimization in all processes.
Offering new payment card functionalities, Cardlay is providing added value within cards, transactions, travel expense management, millage, and VAT reclaim.
Cardlay is driving change to improve the daily business lives of Bank’s corporate customers and their employees by continuously delivering innovative and market-leading software solutions. From day one, Cardlay has provided automated digital solutions with a unique user experience for a great improvement of banks customers.
Cardlay’s forefront software is both technologically and in terms of market approach, aimed at top-tier Banks and leading card issuers to capitalize on existing portfolios and creating long-term digital customer relationships. Built on automation and optimization; the solution meets a developing market’s need for disruption of card payments silo structures, card-handling processes, and galloping change of end-user behaviour.
The Cardlay core team consist of hand-picked, senior specialists who ensure ultimate efficiency in technical and business development. Offices today are Copenhagen, Odense & Belgrade. This job is placed at the Copenhagen Office.
To take ownership of Cardlays reward-winning white-label commercial cards platform and product portfolio for corporate banks globally.
You will refer to the VP, Head of Commercial and will work closely with the management team and the rest of the organisation.
We are looking for an ambitious top talent and digital product enthusiast to take ownership of Cardlays reward-winning white-label commercial cards platform and product portfolio for corporate banks globally.
With aim of helping to build a best-in-class business development and portfolio management function. The commercial product manager is a key player in developing and executing the commercial and product strategy, driving projects, designing concepts and tactical upselling propositions while setting the future direction for Cardlay’s products and functionalities.
In additional a key stakeholder in driving change and establishing our team as best-in-class partner for the rest of the commercial, partner delivery and technical organization.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Responsible of the commercial platform, products and tactical portfolio roadmap
- Responsible for creating and maturing best-in-class product concepts and features for roadmap prioritization including detailed concept description, use cases, pricing strategy and business cases
- Responsible for coordinating technical implementation and user-testing with respective Product Owners and UI/UX-designers
You have significant experience within business development, commercial management, product management, portfolio management or similar, or alternative experience as top tier management consultant within these areas.
- You have a solid commercial management tool kit within e.g. commercial strategy, product portfolio management, propositions, ComEX, USP definitions ect.
- You have experience within building and presenting business cases, product concept and commercial roadmaps e.g. translating numbers and insights into recommendations and actions for top management and key stakeholders.
Fintech or digital/tech background, experience or interest is advantageous.
- You have excellent English language skills both orally and in writing.
- You are reliable, analytic and have a well-developed commercial and business sense and understanding.
- You have an open and communicating personality, are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple relations, contacts and stakeholders.
Cardlay is an international organisation with global partners. Thus it is important to thrive and collaborate with colleagues and partners of different cultures and backgrounds.
A challenging and developing position in a unique young Fintech company with extraordinary good personal development opportunities. You will work in a truly international context
Kontakt og lokation
The interview will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi