Consolidation and Compliance Manager - SteelSeries
SteelSeries makes award-winning, cutting-edge gaming gear and software products that help PC and Console gamers worldwide, loved in equal parts for our products and the active role we take within the competitive gaming community.
Originally founded in Denmark, we've now grown to a global organization with offices in Copenhagen, Chicago & Taipei as well as remote locations around the world.
We offer competitive pay and a work place filled with talented people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
The position is located at our Copenhagen office (Frederiksberg, Flintholm st.).
Why you should work here:
- Love what you do - We create consumer products for gamers and part of the gaming industry. If you are interested in consumer electronics, gaming, or something related - you will love it here.
- Make an impact - We are a dynamic company and if you like being able to make an impact on a daily basis - this is your place.
- Enjoy your workday – although things move fast around here, we make sure there is time for a game of table football or FIFA now and then. We have fun during our workday. That’s part of our culture.
- Develop and learn – you will be trusted with a lot of freedom and responsibility, which will accelerate your personal development and skillset
- Be part of Product Development - We are a flat organisation and everyone has the chance to see how consumer electronics products are built and what goes into bringing them to market.
Job overall purpose
- To establish and maintain the monthly Consolidation logic and to establish and maintain Financial Controlling regime
- To drive Financial compliance agenda in general according to IFRS and ÅRL
Key areas of responsibility
- Establish and maintain the monthly Consolidation logic.
- Establish and maintain Financial Controlling regime
- Drive Financial compliance agenda in general according to IFRS and ÅRL
- Will be expected to anchor group tax matters
- Will be expected to participate in M&A activity, hereunder streamlining acquisitions to Group Reporting and Accounting Principles
- Auditor with some years experience auditing Multinational/large companies
- Practical experience in consolidation
- Preferred knowledge about functional currency reporting
- General understanding of Group Tax and Legal structure
- Fluent communicator in English – both written and spoken
- High level of IFRS understanding
- Takes ownership
- Above average intelligence
- Has a personal drive to optimize and takes pride in improving processes
- Ability to handle pressure in a high-pace environment
- Is a technician within the field and has a personality that matches the (youthful) gaming culture in the office
- Able to make things work cross-functionally
Contact and Location
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- Industri / Produktion