Corporate Accountant - SteelSeries
SteelSeries makes award-winning, cutting-edge gaming gear and software products that help PC and Console gamers worldwide, loved in equal parts for our products and the active role we take within the competitive gaming community.
Originally founded in Denmark, we've now grown to a global organization with offices in Copenhagen, Chicago & Taipei as well as remote locations around the world.
We offer competitive pay and a work place filled with talented people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
We are looking for a Corporate Accountant to join the Global Accounting Team. You should love high working standards, be a team player and at the same time be able to work independently.
The position is located at the Copenhagen office (Frederiksberg, Flintholm st.).
Job overall purpose
- To take responsibility for VAT calculation, reconciliation and reporting to the Tax Authorities in Denmark, Canada, EU – and in 30 US States
Key areas of responsibility
- VAT calculation, reconciliation and reporting to the tax authorities for Denmark, Canada and for the EU countries where the company is VAT registered for web sales
- Calculation, reconciliation and reporting to the authorities of US sales tax in around 30 US states
- Registration of US payments
- Participate in month close procedure: bookkeeping and monthly reconciliations
- Manage finance e-mail every day
- Participate in development and overall optimization projects
- Process descriptions and flow/work chart
- Administrative assignments like e-Boks administrator
- Contact with our insurance company and participate in the process of renewing the company’s insurances each year
- Calculation of interest, interest accruals and payments
- Ad hoc assignments
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with bookkeeping
- Preferably also experience with VAT reporting
- Fluent communicator in English – both written and spoken
- Flair for numbers
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, high-growth, international environment with fixed dead-lines
- Good internal/external communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Strong prioritization, time management, organization, analytic and logical skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude, great team player, self-motivated
- Ability to learn new tasks, internal processes, handling and implementation of new systems
- Outstanding work ethic and desire to have fun!
- Relevant accounting education
Contact and location
The interview will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- Administration / Back office