Country Manager Norway
With more than 50 years experience CIBT and its subsidiary Visumservice have become the largest and most well-established travel visa and passport company in the world.
We are the world’s largest provider of short-term visas, and our wholly-owned immigration subsidiary, Newland Chase is a leading global immigration firm. With operations in The Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific our combined capabilities offer a competitive, global short-term travel solution that seamlessly integrates with long-term immigration service management. Global consistency, adherence to policy across our global footprint, and award winning technology drive our ability to assist our client’s with safe and compliant mobilization programs. We are uniquely positioned to deliver short and long-term visa and immigration solutions across the globe.
Organisation & people:
Our passionate and driven leaders work hard and dream big. That’s why CIBT is one of the fastest growing global visa and immigration solutions providers. We are ambitious and perform with a purpose, providing global mobility solutions to individuals and companies around the world. Over the last five years we have tripled in size and become one of the world’s largest companies to offer a complete set of mobility solutions, providing unmatched services and solutions and becoming the most recognized brands in the industry. We operate in a multi-national, fast paced and dynamic environment where we strive to be the best in all we do.
We have achieved significant scale and are focused on creating the best solutions for our clients. Last year we helped over a million people secure travel visas, work permits and other authorizations required for their international mobility. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of personal attention and professional service. Our goal is to provide clients with exceptional service every time we interact with them, establishing long-term relationships that strengthen over time.
The Country Manager is responsible for developing commercial strategies that drive revenue. Through focus on the key drivers of growth; client acquisition, retention and expanding the scope and depth of services utilized by clients.
- The Country Manager is responsible for achieving budgeted revenue for VisumService in Norway and for implementing strategies and tactics to ensure long-term revenue growth.
- The Country Manager is strongly focused on business development and client engagement. He/she is expected to devote roughly 50% or more of his or her time to external, market-facing activities such as meeting with existing and prospective clients, networking in the Norwegan mobility market and developing a visible professional profile in Norway but also in the Nordics by attending, and often speaking at, local and national mobility events, conferences and other venues where thought leaders convene.
- As the business leader of VisumService, the CM inspires the service delivery team to deliver innovative and accurate services to our clients.
- Key areas of responsibility and tasks;
Builds and maintains strong working relationships with the company’s most significant clients and sets similar strategies for his or her team through proactive communication; supports team to resolve client issues and provides solutions
Strengthens relationships with current and prospective clients by networking at industry events and forums including conferences, summits and symposiums both in Norway and in other locations, as needed. Acts as brand ambassador to internal and external constituents, potential clients, and industry peers
Becomes visible ‘Thought Leader’ within Norwegan Global Mobility circles through speaking engagements, participate in government and industry panels
Responsible for ensuring the successful onboarding and implementation of all new Norwegan clients
Liaises with the Managing Director Nordics and Managing Director Europe to ensure that revenue metrics are analysed and that the appropriate solutions and changes are implemented to ensure the success of the business
Develops a culture of continuous improvement, analytical rigor, and goal achievement, monitoring and analysing operating and financial results
- Drives revenue targets through successful leadership, organizational planning, client engagement, and outstanding execution of operational strategies across offices
- Evaluates growth of elective services, monitors take rates, staffing, and other financial drivers; identifies trends through complex analytics
- Produces new and innovative ideas and strategies that will enhance service delivery, optimizing elective services and building the conversion rate
You will be placed at the CIBT Visas office in Oslo.
- You have a proven track record of driving performance
- Experience in driving business
- You have shown ability to build and execute operating plans
- You have what it takes to understand international mobility, understand the market and competitor activity; identify opportunities and recommends solutions to strengthen organizational performance.
- Identifies market changes impacting the business; works with internal partners to model potential financial impact budget, proactively recommending solutions that uphold performance goals. against
- Leads special projects and performs other duties.
- Fluent in English
- Customer Focus
- Understanding the Business
- Demonstrating Business Acumen
- Leading Teams / Transformational Leadership
- Managing Change
- Relationship Management
Commercial education on minimum Bachelor’s level
Be a part of CIBT with over 1500 employees across 22 countries, we are driving growth and innovation in the global mobility solutions industry. As our business grows, so do the opportunities to launch and build your career.
Salary: To be negotiated
Kontakt og lokation
Samtaler vil foregå i Oslo
Virksomheden får ikke kendskab til din henvendelse uden din accept.Har du spørgsmål til stillingen, er du velkommen til at kontakte Jan Tornfeldt via email@example.com eller på telefon +45 2999 9040
- Handel / Service