Director of Business Development - Onomondo
Onomondo is a cellular network operator for IoT operating in 180+ countries, based in Copenhagen.
We are a team of world class telecom experts and IoT enthusiasts driven by solving real problems through open and accessible technology.
We are solving hard problems on a global scale and are backed by leading investors including Maersk Growth and InQvation.
Why we exist
IoT is gearing up to reshape every corner of our daily lives, through every aspect of how things are made, consumed, transported and ultimately discarded and recycled.
Through mass collection and analysis of data, IoT will transform global supply chains, our collective utilisation of the planet’s resources and drive growth.
But it all starts with the barrier free access to technology and the risk-free ability to innovate.
Onomondo delivers this solution and removes the barriers to build, deploy and manage innovative IoT solutions at scale, through our global network. We erase the borders and all other technical barriers that today hinder the global potential of IoT solutions, which are both physical and digital in nature. Solutions that span the globe, communicate securely and grow seamlessly to make a better future for all of us. That is why we say: IoT has no borders, networks do.
The Onomondo team consist of senior specialists who ensure ultimate efficiency in technical development.
The job is placed at the office in Copenhagen City.
Job overall purpose
To increase revenue, market share, expansion potential and positively impact the culture and drive sales: Closing hot major leads and building a new sales strategy with a professional sales structure.
You will refer to the CEO.
Key areas of responsibility
- To execute on the process of closing deals
- To structure and prioritize leads
- To structure the sales process on new and existing customers by creating and implementing a new international sales strategy
- To drive expansion across existing accounts
- To build up and manage a sales team
- Close sales
- Structuring and developing existing pipeline
- Create strong relations with stakeholders at leads
- Increase sales, improve and further develop customer relationships and boarding process
- Directing and managing market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, distribution and channel strategies
- Identifying strategic business opportunities and turning them into revenue
- Understanding category-specific landscapes and trends
- Continuously communicate to relevant stakeholders in Onomondo
- When proven track record: Expand sales team
- Manage the sales team
- The job requires some ability to travel
Criteria of Success
- Convert 4 hot leads to new customers within 12 months
- Drive and fulfill a sales strategy process
- Build and manage a succesfull sales team
- Years of experience working with large global clients as well as high tech products and offerings with focus on closing strategic deals
- Previous experience with C-level networking as well as thriving in a start-up environment
- Leadership experience based on ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach
- You have excellent English language skills both orally and in writing
- Ability to learn new technologies and understand customer’s and industry’s data
- You are reliable and have a well-developed commercial and business sense and understanding
- Strong team player as well as a target oriented individual contributor
- You are well-structered and focused
- Strong data skills to accelerate revenue generation
- You are a strong executor in sales
- You have an open and communicating personality, are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple relations, contacts and stakeholders
- Relevant commercial or technical education on minimum Bachelor level
Contact and location
The interview will take place in Copenhagen.
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com or telephone +45 29 99 90 40