Head of Legal & Compliance
Cardlay is a single platform to issue, load and manage cards and expenses globally for complete visibility.
Cardlay A/S was founded with a focus on three parallel platforms; the Cardlay Card Management Platform; the Cardlay Administration Platform, for expense management and matching expenses with transactions and the Cardlayn mobile Android & iOS App that make it easy to report expenses on the go.
If you think that Card management needs to be a bureaucratic process between a company and its banks – think again. The Cardlay approach eliminates any back-and-forth discussions and demanding processes just to order payment cards. With real time notifications and virtual account functionality; tracking multiple transactions is simple, fast and immediate.
- As the new Head of Legal & Compliance your primary focus will be to provide best-in-class functional legal and compliance expertise.
Key areas of responsibility
- Risk management, in particular in relation to compliance and regulation
- Legal assistance in connection with commercial contracts
- Address other ad-hoc legal assignments for Management and business lines
- Drafting and negotiating transaction documents related to equity, loans and M&A
- You are a lawyer with some years of post-qualification experience
- You will have gained your experience from an internationally oriented Danish law firm and/or a similar in-house legal position with an international company
- Your main area of expertise and knowledge is commercial contracts, regulatory matters, procurement for IT services or similar
- In addition to Danish, you have excellent English language skills and are able to negotiate both orally and in writing in English
- You are a reliable, analytic and have a well-developed commercial and business sense and understanding
- You have an open and communicating personality, are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple relations, contacts and stakeholders
- You have an international mindset
Kontakt og lokation
The interview will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi