Inside Sales Representative for the Norwegian market - Rockwool
ROCKWOOL is the world-leading manufacturer of stone wool insulation. We offer a full range of high performance and durable insulation products for the construction industry. Our insulation products are based on well-developed stone wool technology for advanced systems and products. ROCKWOOL also includes several sister companies that supply special solutions for the garden, marine and offshore sector.
Our products are in demand worldwide. We operate 28 factories on three continents (Europe, North America and Asia) and have a global network of sales offices, distributors and partners. The unique combination of outstanding fire, acoustic and thermal insulation properties together with our quality and durability, we contribute with positive development worldwide. Our products have been installed in domestic, commercial and industrial buildings of all kinds, from prestigious projects including London's O2 Arena and Hong Kong Airport to family homes, local hospitals and schools.
The Job - background
This job is part of the Nordic organisation and is placed at the Nordic Headquarter in Hedehusene in greater Copenhagen.
The job role is a new role in the Nordic organisation and the aim is to reach broader and deeper in the client base in the Nordics. You will be part of a team with a Swedish and a Danish colleague.
You will refere to the Business Director of Denmark – with close contact to the Business Director in Norway.
Job overall purpose
- To develop, support and grow the Rockwool business in Norway by selling general building insulation to our customers and distributors via phone and mail
Key areas of responsibility
- Initiating, receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them into new business
- Grow existing account relationships and discover new business opportunities
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including product
- information, quotations, and closures
- Identify leads and opportunities for colleagues in Sales and Marketing
- Documenting customer related activities in our CRM system (MS Dynamics)
- and ensuring procedures
- Initiating telephone and email contact with customers and potential prospects
- Drawing up proposals and quotations, with close follow-up with customers
- Lead generation for field sales, and potentially booking meetings
- Close coordination with district sales managers, customer support and
- marketing regarding field activities and campaigns
- Close contact with the Sales Representatives at the Norwegian market
- Record sales activity and track customer data through CRM
- Collecting market intelligence
- Supporting marketing campaigns and field sales activities
- Following up on customer events and training sessions
- Qualify leads
- Experience from active selling through retailers
- Fluent in Norwegian and you have excellent English language skills both orally and in writing
- You are reliable, outgoing and an excellent communicator (especially by phone)
- You are an excellent relation builder
- You have an open and communicating personality, are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple relations, contacts and stakeholders
- You are persistent
- MS Office and CRM system
- Relevant commercial education
Kontakt og lokation
The interview will take place in Copenhagen.
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Susanne Taarnager Strøm by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +45 29 99 90 50