Inside Sales Representative for the Swedish market - Rockwool
ROCKWOOL is the world-leading manufacturer of stone wool insulation. We offer a full range of high performance and durable insulation products for the construction industry. Our insulation products are based on well-developed stone wool technology for advanced systems and products. ROCKWOOL also includes several sister companies that supply special solutions for the garden, marine and offshore sector
The company's history dates back more than a hundred years when the remarkable properties of the stone wool were discovered in the early 1900s. It all began in Hawaii, where the naturally occurring wool-like material hung from trees near the active Kilauea volcano. When scientists found that it had exceptional fire protection and insulation capabilities, work on a manufacturing process began to recreate the material commercially. In 1937, Gustav Kähler brought the volcanic principle to Denmark and started the first factory near Copenhagen. Having proved successful at home, the company began to expand abroad, first to Germany, and later throughout Europe and beyond into the world.
Today, ROCKWOOL is active in more than 30 countries - with production in 14 areas from Canada in the west to Malaysia in the east.
This job is part of the Nordic organisation and is placed at the Nordic Headquarter in Hedehusene in greater Copenhagen. The job role is a new role in the Nordic organisation and the aim is to reach broader and deeper in the client base in the Nordics. You will be part of a team with a Norwegian and a Danish colleague.
You will refer to the Business Director of Denmark – with close contact with the Business Director in Sweden
Your job is: To develop, support and grow the Rockwool business in Sweden by selling general building insulation to our customers and distributors via phone and mail
Key Areas of responsibility
- Initiating, receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them into new business
- Grow existing account relationships and discover new business opportunities
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including product information, quotations, and closures
- Identify leads and opportunities for colleagues in Sales and Marketing
- Documenting customer-related activities in our CRM system (MS Dynamics) and ensuring procedures
- Initiating telephone and email contact with customers and potential prospects
- Drawing up proposals and quotations, with close follow-up with customers
- Lead generation for field sales, and potentially booking meetings
- Close coordination with district sales managers, customer support and marketing regarding field activities and campaigns
- Close contact with the Sales Representatives at the Swedish market
- Record sales activity and track customer data through CRM
- Collecting market intelligence
You need to have experience from active selling through retailers and be fluent in Swedish for this position
- You have excellent English language skills both orally and in writing
- You are reliable, outgoing and an excellent communicator (especially by phone)
- You are an excellent relation builder
- You have an open and communicating personality, are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple relations, contacts and stakeholders
- You are persistent
- MS Office and CRM system
- Relevant commercial education
You are offered an exciting position in an International company, where we attach great importance to developing our employees because they are our most important asset. A career in the group opens up a wealth of opportunities for you to develop your skills, challenge your boundaries and realize your full potential. Throughout the world, our colleagues give each other the freedom to face the challenges of modern life. We strive for professional leadership based on mutual feedback and coaching. Our result-oriented culture is based on dialogue and constant development of your professional and personal competencies
Kontakt og lokation
The interview will take place in Copenhagen.
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Susanne Taarnager Strøm by mail: email@example.com or telephone +45 29 99 90 50
- Region Hovedstaden
- Industri / Produktion
- Ingen uddannelsesmæssige krav