Inside Sales Representative for UK market
ChemoMetec is a worldwide leading manufacturer in the areas of cell counting and analysis. We are growing exponentially, striving towards our goal to be the number one provider of cell counters and analyzers in every segment of the biotech industry.
ChemoMetec specializes in developing and producing high-precision equipment that delivers consistent data for thousands of customers across biotech, pharma and academic segments.
Designed, manufactured and tested in Denmark, our instruments are built with quality materials, using expert workmanship.
Cell counters and analyzers
Our patented technology enables us to create instruments which are easy to use, whilst ensuring you achieve exceptional results again and again. Since we were founded in 1997, we have continually discovered new applications to develop our technology even further.
The job - background
This job is part of the sales organisation and is placed at the Headquarter in Allerød, North of Copenhagen.
The job role is a new role in the sales organisation and the aim is to reach broader and deeper in the potential client base in UK. You will be part of an Inside Sales Team team with collegaues covering other martekts.
You will refere to the CCO of ChemoMetec.
Job overall purpose
- To develop, support and grow the business in UK by introducing ChemoMetec to potential clients and subsequently book meetings with ChemoMetecs specialists, the Field Application Scientists (FAS) and the potential clients.
Key areas of responsibility
- Initiating and responding to sales leads and converting them into meetings with the Field Application Scientists (FAS)
- Generating new leads through all possible channels – including digital such as LinkedIn (Sales Navigator,…)
- Providing support to and follow up on qualified prospects and customers including product information, quotations, and closures
- Help grow existing account relationships and discover new business opportunities
- Documenting customer related activities in the CRM system
- Generate leads
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects (typically Doctors, PhD’s)
- Booke meetings for the FAS’s
- Close coordination with FAS’s
- Close contact with colleagues in the Sales Team
- Drawing up proposals and quotations, with close follow-up with customers
- Collecting market intelligence
- Supporting marketing campaigns and field sales activities
- Qualify leads
- Record sales activity and track customer data through CRM
Criteria of Success
- Achievement of individual sales and team goals
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Marketing organisation and contribute to the development of the Inside Sales team to perform at the required level to achieve results in a professional manner
- Experience from active selling in a project-selling way by phone, LinkedIn and e-mails
- English on mother language level/fluent
- You are reliable, outgoing and an excellent communicator (especially by phone)
- You like to “hunt”
- You are resultsdriven
- You are an excellent relation builder
- You have an open and communicating personality, are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple relations, contacts and stakeholders
- You are persistent
- MS Office and CRM system
- Relevant commercial education
Contact and location
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- Industri / Produktion
- Erhvervsfaglig uddannelse