Marketing Activation Manager - Cardlay
Cardlay is a Danish FinTech Company that allows issuing banks and card issuers to capitalize digitally on existing portfolios globally. A single software platform to issue, load, and manage cards and expenses globally for complete visibility and optimization in all processes.
Offering new payment card functionalities, Cardlay is providing added value within cards, transactions, travel expense management, millage, and VAT reclaim.
Cardlay is driving change to improve the daily business lives of Bank’s corporate customers and their employees by continuously delivering innovative and market-leading software solutions. From day one, Cardlay has provided automated digital solutions with a unique user experience for a great improvement of banks customers.
Cardlay’s forefront software is both technologically and in terms of market approach, aimed at top-tier Banks and leading card issuers to capitalize on existing portfolios and creating long-term digital customer relationships. Built on automation and optimization; the solution meets a developing market’s need for disruption of card payments silo structures, card-handling processes, and galloping change of end-user’s behaviour.
The Cardlay core team consist of hand-picked, senior specialists who ensure ultimate efficiency in technical and business development. Offices today are Copenhagen, Odense & Belgrade. This job is placed at the Copenhagen Office.
To build and drive the brand and marketing tool box on a global scale and assist the partner Go-to-Market (GTM) activities in Cardlay.
You will refer to the VP, Head of Commercial and will work closely with the management team and the rest of the organisation.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing enthusiast to help build and drive the brand and marketing toolbox on a global scale and assisting the partner Go-to-Market (GTM) activities in Cardlay. The new marketing activation manager is a key player in Cardlay’s GTM plan and commercial execution with corporate banking partnerships.
A broad responsibility including building the brand and marketing toolbox and managing all aspects of key marketing channels both in Cardlay and in collaboration with the partner.
Beginning with the development of strategic planning and taking it through to the execution stage. This includes leading top to top partnerships, collaborating with the partner on customer acquisition and upselling activities, plans to drive active usage of the platform as key business objectives and standardization of the marketing toolbox to enable global scalability of partner onboarding on local conditions.
The person will also be responsible for the internal branding and marketing activities in Cardlay that influence key stakeholders within fintech and corporate banking. Including hands-on activities such as Copywriting, updating SoMe,…
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Responsible for building a best-in-class marketing activation toolbox e.g. how to build best practice activation of the Cardlay corporate cards platform in partner banks
- To manage all aspects of key marketing channels both in Cardlay and in collaboration with the partner
- Budget stewardship together with partner and Head of Commercial
- Responsible for branding and digital marketing and communication activities of Cardlay with the assistance of in-house resources
- Optimize execution of marketing activities and follow up on KPIs and marketing analytics in collaboration with the partners.
You have significant experience preferable within subscription-based or financial marketing/agencies supporting information technology and services industry. Solid knowledge of brand and application across channel especially digital and e-mail marketing. A deep knowledge of B2B consumption occasions, financial services use cases and method of activation. And you have achieved results together with cross-functional organizations or via partner relationships.
Fintech or digital/tech background, experience or interest is advantageous
- You have excellent English language skills both orally and in writing.
- You are familiar with marketing KPIs and digital marketing tracking and funnel/user analytics.
- You are reliable, analytic and have a well-developed commercial and business sense and understanding.
- You have an open and communicating personality, are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple relations, contacts and stakeholders.
Cardlay is an international organisation with global partners. Thus it is important to thrive and collaborate with colleagues and partners of different cultures and backgrounds.
A challenging and developing position in a unique young Fintech company with extraordinary good personal development opportunities. You will work in a true international context
Kontakt og lokation
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- Marketing / PR
- Erhvervsfaglig uddannelse