Marketing Director - inQvation
inQvation is a ecosystem for entrepreneurs. Powered by originality.
In a world of followers, someone’s got to back the ones who have the guts to go first. After all, without next-step-talking explorers and creatively-thinking pioneers, where would we be? Together with entrepreneurs, we drive startups to successful companies. inQvation is the ultimate co-founder, startup studio and the perfect place to work, meet, learn and share your best ideas. A universe where potential can grow old enough to become reality. An embassy of invention. A community where the first thing you look for isn’t a fast exit. An ecosystem for entrepreneurs.
inQvation is the ultimate entrepreneur ecosystem, our focus is:
- a start-up studio where we identify new, attractive markets or technologies and create scalable products that meet real customer needs
- an active start-up investor that help us deliver the right resources at the right time
- a physical location for pioneers who’ll benefit from each other’s companies
We want to be extremely active with the portfolio and work side by side with founders in order to take on responsibilities that will project each startup further. It’s our ambition to outcompete traditional pre-seed and seed investors with returns created in the early startup phases. Together with strong startup founder teams and the collective inQvation team, we will create growth in each startup. That’s why it is very important to understand the needs in every startup and match it with the competencies of the inQvation team.
The job will primarily be located at inQvations Hub at Taastrup, but you will also be expected to work closely with our portfolio companies at their HQ
The new Marketing & Communication Director will be part of the inQvation team consisting of about 20 passionate colleagues, who are all ready and look forward to welcoming you. This position refers directly to the top management in inQvation. You will have the daily responsibility for three colleagues who all work to strengthen inQvations position our community and support the development of our portfolio companies.
Job overall purpose:
To support inQvation and the portfolio with a very high and professional level of marketing & communication skills within brand building, storytelling, public relations, internal communications - in the context of a strong growth strategy
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop and implement brand strategies for our portfolio companies.
- Develop the brand narrative of inQvation and implement the existing strategic marketing and communication plan to promote inQvation brand identity.
- Expand awareness of our values and priorities and increase the visibility of our initiatives across key stakeholder groups, also in an international context.
- Create a marketing / PR strategy that enables inQvation to cultivate and improve meaningful relationships with targeted high-level external audiences, including media and key stakeholders.
- Develop a strong hands-on marketing and communication team that can support our portfolio companies on day to day marketing activities
This marketing and communication role has a great strategic focus and attaches great importance to brand management, but at the same time it is important that you are hands-on oriented.
- Proven experience as CMO, Communication Director or similar role in start-ups and/or from the venture-/seed-/start-up world – or from the agency/advisor world working closely with young entrepreneurial driven company.
- Proven track-record of building and growing unique brand identities in an international context in a digital world.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing and communication aspects (branding, product, promotion, etc.).
- You need the ability to apply marketing techniques across digital as well as offline channels
- In addition to Danish, you have excellent English (or vice versa) language skills both orally and in writing.
- You are reliable, outgoing and an excellent communicator.
- You have an open and communicating personality, are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple relations, contacts and stakeholders
A unique opportunity for an outgoing marketing person to make a huge difference in a thrilling entrepreneurial environment. Be a part of inQvation and help us make entrepreneurship to be about great visions, true innovation and honest improvements
Kontakt og lokation
The interview will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Susanne Taarnager Strøm by mail: email@example.com or phone 2999 9050
- Region Hovedstaden
- Marketing / PR