People Resource Manager at inQvation
Who we are at inQvation?
The established start-up community is a scene for seasoned pros. But brilliance doesn’t necessarily wear a suit and tie. Genius lives everywhere, and we want entrepreneurship to be about great visions and honest improvements. That’s why we turn start-ups into successful companies in close cooperation with the entrepreneurs.
As the ultimate entrepreneur ecosystem, we’re three things at the same time:
- Studio: a start-up studio where we identify new, attractive markets or technologies and create scalable products that meet real customer needs
- Build: an active start-up investor that help us deliver the right resources at the right time
- Hubs: a physical location for pioneers who’ll benefit from each other’s company
The new People Resource Manager will be part of inQvation’s shared service team at around 20 people.
The job is placed at inQvations Hub at Taastrup.
Why we need you:
Your purpose will be to build and develop a strong and competent HR unit. To attract and develop unique talent for inQvation, for innovation’s start-up investments and for our range of portfolio companies.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Create visibility of inQvation in the start-up society in Denmark
- Create and develop close relations with key players in the start-up environment in Denmark
- Represent inQvation at different events in the start-up environment
- Create and develop a structures knowledge of the key players in the start-up environment (“scouting for talents”)
- Support the inQvation Management Team with knowledge and hands-on support for the inQvation organisation
- Secure professional knowledge and tools for attracking, recruiting and on-boarding the right people
- Secure professional knowledge and tools for developing the organization: with focus on the individual employee and with focus on the teams
- In close cooperation with the Management Team support the inQvation portfolio companies with HR knowledge and hands-on support
- Assist and facilitate the portfolio companys with your knowledge and tools for attracking, recruiting and on-boarding the right people
- Assist and facilitate the portfolio companys with your knowledge and tools for developing the organization: with focus on the individual employee and with focus on the teams
- Build strong HR competencies through both development of in-house competencies and close cooperation with external partners
- Training in relevant HR tools
- Cooperation with and evaluation of external partners
- Participate in relevant HR events
You have experience from an outgoing HR function and from some of the basic HR areas. Preferably you also have experience from working closely with entrepreneurs.
In addition to Danish, you have excellent English (or vice versa) language skills both orally and in writing. You are reliable, outgoing and an excellent communicator.
You have an open and communicating personality, are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple relations, contacts and stakeholders.
You probably have an education on Master level.
We offer you
A unique opportunity for an outgoing People person to make a huge difference in a thrilling entrepreneurial environment.
Contact and location
The interview will take place in Copenhagen.
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Susanne Taarnager Strøm by mail: email@example.com or phone 2999 9050