VP Partner Sales - Cardlay
Cardlay is a Danish FinTech Company that allows issuing banks and card issuers to capitalize digitally on existing portfolios globally. A single software platform to issue, load, and manage cards and expenses globally for complete visibility and optimization in all processes.
Offering new payment card functionalities, Cardlay is providing added value within cards, transactions, travel expense management, millage, and VAT reclaim.
Cardlay is driving change to improve the daily business lives of Bank’s corporate customers and their employees by continuously delivering innovative and market-leading software solutions.
From day one, Cardlay has provided automated digital solutions with a unique user experience for a great improvement of banks customers.
Cardlay’s forefront software is both technologically and in terms of market approach, aimed at top-tier Banks and leading card issuers to capitalize on existing portfolios and creating long-term digital customer relationships. Built on automation and optimization; the solution meets a developing market’s need for disruption of card payments silo structures, card-handling processes, and galloping change of end-user’s behaviour.
The Cardlay core team consist of hand-picked, senior specialists who ensure ultimate efficiency in technical and business development. Offices today are Copenhagen, Odense & Belgrade. This job is placed at the Copenhagen Office.
Job overall purpose
• To take responsibility of closing new Partnership deals
You will refer to the CEO and founder.
Key areas of responsibility
• To structure the sales process on new incoming partners by structuring and prioritizing leads
• To execute on the process of closing deals
• To build up and manage a sales team
• Close cooperation with specialists within Payment & Banking Network
• Structuring and developing existing pipeline
• Create strong relations with stakeholders at leads
• Targeting and seeking out profitable business industries and segments
• Close sales
• Increase sales, improve and further develop customer relationships and boarding process
• Continuously communicate to relevant stakeholders in Cardlay (Product Management, Operations, Development & Market)
• When proven track record of 2-3 closings: Expand sales team in Europe and then globally
• Manage the sales team
Criteria of Success
• Close 4 new Partner deals in 2020
• Build and manage a succesfull sales team
• Significant experience within sales and closing deals with stakeholders in the Finance world internationally.
• Finance, Fintech or digital/tech background
• You have excellent English language skills both orally and in writing
• You are reliable and have a well-developed commercial and business sense and understanding
• You are well-structered and focused
• You are a strong executor in sales
• You have an open and communicating personality, are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple relations, contacts and stakeholders
• Cardlay is an international organisation with global partners. Thus it is important to thrive and and collaborate with colleagues and partners of different cultures and backgrounds.
• Relevant commercial education
A challenging and developing position in a unique young Fintech company with extraordinary good personal development opportunities. You will work in a true international context.
Kontakt og lokation
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com or phone 29 99 90 40.
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi
- Erhvervsfaglig uddannelse
- Topleder (Direktør, VP, CEO, COO, o.l.)